Oil – 1 tbsp
Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
pepper – 1tsp
Green chili – 1
Curry leaves – few
Onion – 1( medium size)
Tomato – 1
Ginger garlic paste – 2tsp
Turmeric powder – 1tsp
Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
Mutton bones – 200 gms
Salt – as needed
Water – 2 cups
- Heat a pressure Cooker , heat oil and cracle fennel seeds, pepper corns.saute for a min.
- Add in onions, green chilli and curry leaves and saute this till golden brown.
- Add in tomato and cook till mushy
- Add Ginger Garlic paste and cook for a min.
- Now add spice powers( Turmeric powder, Pepper powder, Garam masala powder)Saute for a 5min .
- Add the water and pressure cook until markandam is tender (3-5 whistles depending on your pressure cooker).
- Ready to Serve the Rasam with rice