Prawns – 1kg
Turmeric powder – 1tsp
Coriander powder – 2tsp
Red chili powder – 2tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1tbsp
Salt – 2 tsp ( as needed)
Oil – 1tbsp
Curry leaves – few
- Take cleaned Prawns in a vessel, add 1/2 cup of water and salt, turmeric powder chili powder, Ginger Garlic paste, Garam masala powder, Pepper Powder. Cover and Marinate for 20 mins. Now strain this mix and set aside.
- Heat a pan , add Curry leaves , marinated prawns. Sauté for 5 mins
- Now cover and cook the prawns.
- Increase the heat and dry the dish for a min.
- Add coriander leaves garnished .